Raise your hand if you're scared of public speaking. It’s ok, you’re not alone! In fact, public speaking is the biggest fear of all Americans. It even beats out heights, zombies, clowns and roaches! But here’s the skinny:
With clear tools, confidence and exercises you can present, pitch and panel like an oratory rock star!
So, the question is: If you had the tools, confidence and work-out plan to flex your public speaking muscles; How soon will you start using your voice to inspire a team, enliven data, charm investors, get funding, and move an audience of 10 or 10,000 to champion an idea/cause/concern that just might change the world??
This holiday season give yourself the gift of Public Speaking!
We will find:
- Voice: Develop it and bring out all your unique goodies, allowing your speech to shine!
- Story: Writing a dynamic and powerful story / presentation / speech that connects to, and engages, a specific audience.
- Confidence: Gaining the real confidence and strength needed to speak in front of 10 or 10,000 people.
- Humor: Infusing humor into your speeches, especially difficult and downright heartbreaking ones.
- Physicality: Physical presence, vocalization, projection, breathing and embodying your speech.
Overcoming: Learning how to work with and through fear and anxiety on stage and on the page.
If you ever wanted to engage, entertain and inspire audiences to take action…Let’s Speak!
"I hired Tania to help refine one of my talks and it was some of the best money I've ever spent. Not only is Tania a genius writer who helped make my script waaaay more concise, organized and, of course, hilarious, but her wise input on how to command the stage, move my body, what the hell I should do with my hands, etc. was priceless. She is a natural born storyteller, gifted performer and an excellent coach. I give her an A+"
—Jen Sincero, #1 NY Times Bestselling Author